10 Oct 2019 |
- ethz-asl/maplab: An open visual-inertial mapping framework.
Online ROVIOLI frontend
Offline maplab console
- a convenient console user interface and a map manager to access the maps,
- a plug-in architecture to easily extend it with new commands and algorithms,
- visual-inertial least-squares optimization that can be extended with additional sensors,
- robust pose-graph relaxation using switchable constraints,
- BRISK/FREAK-based loopclosure,
- map summarization for lifelong mapping,
- dense reconstruction and an interface to Voxblox.