- Deepdrive is an open simulation platform built to accelerate progress and increase transparency in self-driving AI.
- BerkeleyDeepDrive: We seek to merge deep learning with automotive perception and bring computer vision technology to the forefront.
- DeepDriving: Learning Affordance for Direct Perception in Autonomous Driving
- Workshop on Autonomous Driving
- Waterloo Autonomous Vehicles Laboratory
- Autoware.AI: The original Autoware project built on ROS 1. Launched as a research and development platform for autonomous driving technology.
- openpilot is an open source driving agent
udacity/self-driving-car: The Udacity open source self-driving car project
ndrplz/self-driving-car: Udacity Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree projects
Waymo began as the Google self-driving car project in 2009. Today, we’re an independent self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for everyone to get around—without the need for anyone in the driver’s seat.
Mobileye is the leading supplier of software that enables Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), with more than 25 automaker partners including some of the world’s largest. Beyond ADAS, our technology has rapidly evolved to also support the three pillars of Autonomous Driving – Sensing, Mapping, and Driving Policy.
Wayve is pioneering artificial intelligence software for self-driving cars.